Friday, February 08, 2013

Snowy Day = Personal Learning Day


One of the things that I love about my job is that I get to visit different classrooms each day in several districts. It is so great to see all of the learning that is taking place, as well as discover some wonderful new ideas to share with others!  Yesterday I was very busy helping students planning their video story problems for our February Project Challenge!



I really enjoy working with the students and see their engagement, passion and creativity!  I was even greeted at one classroom yesterday with a thank you picture for helping them with iPads!

Every time I leave a classroom, I am inspired to learn more!  I want to help them in every way that I can to maximize the learning opportunities available in the classroom.  That is why I am grateful that while today is a snowy day, it also provides time to stay in one place and have a personal learning day!    With the help of my PLN, I am finding great resources, tutorials and examples of some wonderful learning taking place that I hope to share with the classrooms that I visit.   Some of my personal favorites that I have found today are:

A Journey of iPads in 2nd Grade

Using the iPad with the Writing Process

Tired of Book Reports, Try One of these Ideas

I cannot wait to get back into the classrooms next week and share all that I am learning about today!


No comments:

Post a Comment