Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Connecting, Learning, Growing

   The past few weeks have been such a whirlwind!  I have had the opportunity to meet amazing people, share some of my favorite tools, as well as get my feet wet in a new position.  It is an exciting time in my life!  Throughout the many changes and new faces, one thing has remained constant- the support of my PLN -Personal Learning Network on Twitter.  As I make transitions, my PLN has been there for me every step of the way.  They are my personalized cheering section and coaches that provide sites and tips. They encourage me to take risks and grow as a learner.
    During Connected Educator month, I want to recognize my wonderful PLN , which includes many #maet and #4thchat friends.  Each day they inspire me to grow as an educator and share these amazing tools with others.  I truly would not be where I am today without them.  I also want to thank Dan and Brad, two educators in my PLN that I now have the pleasure to work with on a daily basis in my dream job!  So excited to be connecting, learning, and growing each day!
Infographic showing a day in the life of a connected educator - teachers using social media

No comments:

Post a Comment